Monday, February 16, 2015

Ice Ice Baby

We were prepared for potentially the biggest snow in Nashville history, as told by our area meteorologists.  Gavin and I went to bed, dreaming of a winter wonderland.  But, instead, we are being pounded with an ice storm.  Yuck.


As grumpy as I want to be at the lack of snow, I'm seeing the bigger picture.  The sonohysterogram I am having soon is very sensitive to a specific timeframe (must be between cycle day 5-11).  When I called in this morning to schedule my appointment, several key members of the clinic staff were out due to weather.  I am officially scheduled for 8am next Monday, Feb 23, missing all of this icy mess.  Cycle day 9.  Perfectly timed.

We have a fantastic sitter that is coming at the crack of dawn that morning, so we can start the trek to Nashville through rush hour traffic.  We will know the test results immediately and I'll be sure to update you later that day with the outcome.

In the meantime, we are taking advantage of being stuck inside for a few days and are starting to potty-train G.  Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment